Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Would you like some food with that grease?


I went to Culver's on my lunch break today because my nieces gave me a gift card for there, and now I feel like I'm going to yak all over my computer screen. I've never enjoyed Culver's all that much because their food is covered in grease, marinated in grease, infused with grease... however you want to put it. You could take a bite and watch the grease spray out.

Oh well, it didn't cost me anything, just the gas to get there! Now if you'll excuse me, I have to haul ass to the boy's room and throw up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely experience... we will have to be sure to eat there again sometime soon so I can enjoy the same feeling! :)

Al said...

Doesn't cost anything but the gas to get there... and the gas you'll get afterwards... ewwwwwwwwww...