Monday, January 16, 2006

My Ho Runner


As I was driving to work this morning I saw a burgundy Oldsmobile Delta '88. It instantly reminded me of my old Delta '88 I drove in high school. Granted the one I drove had oxidized paint from having been in Florida for 3 years with my sister, the radio only worked if you put the fuse in or else the antenna would run continuously, and you could house a family of 10 in the backseat - it was a great car. My dad used to drive it before I drove it, and his license plates read "I'm Easy". Classy...

That was a sexy car.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember having to driver that beast in highschool when the plates still said "I'm easy!!!" Guys would honk at me all the time and it was so embarrassing!!!!!

Al said...

Awww, I miss MY Olds 88... only it had two doors, and when you opened them too hard, you were always afraid that the momentum from these GIANT ASS DOORS would pull the entire door off, and you'd be left with a door-less car... that thing was a m-fing BOAT.