Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Secret Lover

I love Nyquil... it's fast and easy. I took a cap-full last night and was out like a light until the alarm went off this morning. The one down side to taking Nyquil is that it tastes like ass crack (a.k.a. black licorice) and it's effects last far longer than the regular 8 hour sleep schedule. I didn't think I was going to make it to work this morning because I was pretty much passing out and struggling to keep my eyes open. I am better now, but man - they should tell you not to drive or operate machinery until you know the effect it will have on you. On Tuesday night I barely slept at all and my throat was so sore the next day that I was 2 octaves lower than where I normally am; so to avoid a repeat sleepless night, I took some Nyquil and it is my secret lover.

I do have a cold, by the way... I'm not taking it for fun... however... ;o)

No comments: