Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Good Day

It is certainly turning out to be a productive day in my book. I am man - hear me roar!

1. I applied for a job with the Minnesota Senate Counsel today, which makes that the 5th job I've applied for in general over the last week and a half.

2. I called my bank about a discrepancy on my account. The not-so-intelligent/let's-take-an-hour-and-a-half-to-serve-the-food restaurant in Wisconsin I ate at on Sunday over charged my check card by $25.54! Now that is a lot of money for poor folk like myself... luckily Beverly at US Bank saw that and didn't let it post to my account. Thanks Bev! You're a real peach!

That's all for now. Maybe the productivity will continue through the afternoon if I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Missy said...

The "Thanks Bev, you're a peach" CRACKED ME UP!