Thursday, February 02, 2006

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been almost a week since I posted anything on here. I haven't had much to write about I guess! I'll just write a brief recap of this last weeks events and write something with more substance later on, that is if my mind can come up with something interesting...

-My mom's surprise party went off without a hitch! It was a lot of fun and she was very surprised. Her family had come up from Kansas and Iowa to help us celebrate and she was very excited to see them.

-Matt and I passed the 4 month mark... it's gone by fast, but in a good way. ***Ok, ok, ok... because a little whiny someone-who-shall-remain-nameless complained that I put a bad picture up here earlier, I had to post a different one. SO, this is Matt and his co-worker Kari at their skating party last Friday.***



-I interviewed for a Customer Service Manager position here at work. It would be a nice promotion for me and make it more tolerable to stay here for a while longer. I'll find out late next week whether or not I got the job.

-I bought the Oprah 20th Anniversary DVD collection at Target. Oprah sure knows her stuff! And she certainly knows how to make people cry with her human interest pieces. Oh Mattie Stepanek... that story makes me cry every time.


That marks most of the highlights since last Friday. Pretty boring, I know - but I promise to think of something better to put up here!

No comments: