Thursday, December 22, 2005

Man-O-Pause

My body's thermostat is broken. Simple as that. I think I am experiencing the male form of menopause... that or I'm trapped in a 50 year old woman's body. This has been a reoccurring problem for me over the months. Temperature wise, I'll be perfectly fine and comfortable one second and then two seconds later it'll be like I just finished 3 hours of "Sweatin' To The Oldies"! After experiencing an "episode", it will take me several minutes to cool down and I'll be left with an embarrassing souvenir of the incident in the form of a lovely sweat line down my back... sexy, I know. AND, it's always a plus when this happens at work, like it did just now (hence the reason for this entry), and people keep asking if you're ok because you look red, and sweat is pouring down your forehead like Niagara Falls. Lovely.

1 comment:

Rachel Irene said...

Hmmm.... maybe you should get that check out. Along with your "bump". hehehe