Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wow, I suck!

So I know I said I'd post something everyday, buuuuuuuuuuuut, I suck and haven't had the time to actually fulfill that goal. I promise that I have a really good excuse this time for not posting since last Monday!

I started moving all of my stuff up to St. Paul this last week. I am now an official renter. I was handed the keys to our (Matt and I) apartment on Saturday the 5th. So ever since that happy day, I have been shuttling to and fro getting all of my little stuff that I can haul in the Jetta up to my new humble abode.

Ok, I know that doesn't explain my lack of posts between the 31st and the 5th, but I was very busy at work that week, and I usually blog while I'm chained to my desk. I do have a computer at home, but I was so tired each day after work that I couldn't muster enough energy to get off my butt and walk that 10 feet to the computer. Plus I'm still in the stone age and have dial-up internet at my house in Burnsville... but now I have DSL, so I should be posting more frequently I hope! I might even force Matt to blog more too... so, there you have it. My lame excuse for my lack posts.

No comments: