Thursday, September 07, 2006

I love this picture...


Amy Klobuchar: You look like a frickin' Backstreet Boy with that stupid headset on Mark. Dipwad. I'm going to totally cream you in this election. You don't stand a chance against my campaign's TV ads featuring my #1 human intrest bait/vote-getter - my big-earred "special" daughter giving two thumbs up.

Mark Kennedy: Shut up. I have my kids in my commercials too, plus I have this kickin' State Fair shack between the cheese curds stand and the pronto pup stand.

AK: Whatever, at least my booth looks homey and welcoming, and I was there everyday with Amy Klobuchar's daughter. And at least in my commercials I don't look like a stiff robot in another boring and predictable plaid accountant's shirt.

MK: Shut up, hooch. Accountants are cool. I'm going to sit here and scowl at you now.

AK: Yeah, ok then. I'll be sure to send you a postcard from Washington, ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha...this was good. Election time is so comical.