Friday, December 29, 2006

Resolutions

I was trying to think of a New Years resolution that I could make (and actually follow through with) this year. So, I have managed to come up with some pretty sensible ones:

1. Start a 401K. I know, I know. I don't have one yet, let the lectures begin. In all honesty, I haven't had the extra funds each paycheck to contribute to one, so maybe I can manage to put like $20 in each month. It's a start, right?

2. Open a savings account. No lectures on this either! I used to have one but closed it out and used the money to buy my first car... haven't had the funds to start one since then. My bank requires I need at least $300 in there at all times (or else they charge me $5 a day), so that is what is holding me back at the moment. But when I get my tax returns back, a large majority of that money will be used to open a savings account.

3. Lose some weight. This is pretty generic, but my metabolism has slowed way down since college and I'd like to shed some of my tummy pudge and maybe even get my abs to show. I know they are buried deep in there somewhere.

4. "Harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan................ and world peace!" Ok, so this one was a joke, but 10 points to whoever can name the movie this is from!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Rachel Irene said...

Miss Congeniality! 10 points for me! Yesssss!